IT Architect- Solution Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field.
- 7-10 years software development experience (.Net, Java, SQL, Web services).
- Proficiency in one or more additional areas of IT (Server, Cloud, Network, Database, Middleware)
- TOGAF or similar certification.
- Willingness to understand and work with business leaders.
- Ability and experience in working with multiple projects at a time.
- Knowledge of BizzDesign or similar tool.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and incorporate them into appropriate projects.
- Project management experience in leading proof-of-concept projects.
- Adept at problem solving.
- Availability for some off-hours support.
- Occasional travel required.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.