Spend the summer with CoBank to learn real-life business skills and tackle projects that have a meaningful impact
Our internships are paid positions offered to undergraduate and graduate students who typically are working toward degrees in finance, accounting, agribusiness, economics, agricultural economics, IT, HR or marketing. Opportunities are available at our Denver headquarters, as well as in our banking centers across the country.
Our interns get to:
- Participate in “Lunch & Learn” events designed to enhance professional growth and development.
- Study through CoBank University, offering access to 500+ online and instructor-led classes.
- Attend our Annual Intern Event that includes team-building activities, educational classes, social events, and the chance to meet members of the CoBank Executive Team.
- Research, analyze and recommend solutions to address an existing business need, and present projects to bank leaders during our Intern Expo.
- Direct a contribution of $500 to an organization of your choice as part of our charitable giving program.
- Receive formal evaluation and guidance for continued development throughout the internship period.
- Interview for select post-graduation opportunities at the conclusion of your internship.
As part of the Intern Expo, Corporate Communications Intern Jackie captured the essence of CoBank’s internship program in the video below.